DigiVu mini Multichannel MPEG-2/H.264 Encoder/Multiplexer – QAM Out
The DigiVu® Mini, a compact multichannel MPEG-2/H.264 SD/HD encoder and multiplexer with QAM output is a cost and space-efficient encoding solution for digital video transmission and/or insertion applications into the video spectrum of local or PEG content backhauled to the hub or headend in baseband format. It is also an ideal solution for insertion of multiple local channels at commercial accounts provisioned with appropriate local video networks (such as university campuses, sports stadiums, hospitals, etc.). It is a scalable 1RU rack mount solution with capacity to encode and multiplex up to 6 SD (or 3 HD) A/V programs and output content in QAM format or up to 4 SD (or 2 HD) A/V programs with IP output, eliminating the need for stacking and combining multiple units. The DigiVu Mini features hot-pluggable 1-channel and 2-channel encoder cards for easy unit expansion to handle additional programs. An Ethernet management interface allows for local or remote access and control via the HTTP-based GUI.
DigiVu mini features:
- Compact & flexible audio/video encoding solution for digital transmission and/or insertion applications
- A cost-effective & space-efficient encoding, multiplexing & transmission (QAM or GigE) platform ideal for digital simulcast applications or digital delivery of PEG or hub site specific programming
- Scalable 1RU (19” rack mount) solution: up to 6 SD (or 3 HD) A/V programs can be directly encoded/multiplexed with QAM output, or up to 4 SD (or 2 HD) A/V programs with IP output
- Plug-in cards are externally accessible & easily replaceable; no need to open or remove unit from rack
- HTTP-based GUI allows for easy set-up & control without the need for proprietary software installation
- Remote access & SNMP monitoring available via integrated RJ45 Ethernet interface
For more information about ATX DigiVu mini please visit ATX Networks website.