Luminato 4H and its predecessors are used worldwide to receive signals from satellite, terrestrial, cable and IP sources. Local content streamed through dedicated hotel television channels, can be added to the broadcast bundle by using an intuitive graphical user interface that can be used to manage the whole Luminato 4H quickly and precisely.
The Teleste philosophy has been to design products that meet traditional broadcasting needs as well as the needs of the hospitality sector operating networks found from hotels, ships, campus areas, hospitals, and many places where large MDUs require broadcast services. Luminato 4H has been designed to meet the demands of the hospitality segment requiring compact but versatile solutions that fulfil customers’ quality expectations.
- 4 x 10 GbE (SFP+) interfaces
- 4 x 1 GbE electrical (RJ-45) interfaces
- Predicted wire speed processing capacity
- 6 module slots for input, output, and processing modules
- Can host state of the art Luminato descrambling and streaming modules
- In-chassis demultiplexing allows the use of receivers for IPTV as well
- Top-notch cyber security functions
- Integrated Ethernet switch between all ports
Do not hesitate to use our contact form to receive more information about Teleste Luminato.